Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Black Males Erections

One morning aburridaaaaa-_-

a while since I wrote it because I had nothing to write is foulbrood I always tell myself to justify my leisure, I have no friends, I have no girlfriend, I hate my family and I am usually a mess for everything else, including sports and studies it walking till my mother says and Paresce tambaliandome way a criminal, but I'm used to.
The reason why I write and keep writing I guess it's because I have no greater aspiration and do not want my thoughts drown me time and go with nothing in hand, I do not teach anyone to write just the basics a, e, i, o, u and abc ... of ahy no more, because the truth is that it made me write, but usually what everyone writes what is necessary, people usually write only when required, necessary or indespensable, but besides that nothing else because? I do not know I'm not psychic, spokesperson or anything, nor deceo be, would be a great nuisance that besides having to put my mind to support the configuration needs to someone else, some justify the dialogs in the comments tumlr msn etc ... is that these things are estupideses usually repeated over and over again, because of the strange tendency of humans to assimilate attitudes between them, the most common is when cuicos pretend to be poor and the poor to claim to be cuicos steriotipos bases given by the television or see daily. During this time
several things have happened to me the most remarkable was that a companion died and did not feel anything about it even though I got to know him and all, but showed an indifference that did not want to be hypocrite which led to many Judging from me and insulted me ESAR not crying over it anyway though because I hated xD.Siempre have hated me for my way of being in kindergarten that I have a kind of resentment for various reasons, I hate the way people act because a person otherwise have a thought that is unusual or insults, torture and estigmatiza.pienso to mourn for someone you want dead but is as much about milk Poured mourn. I am a boy
aggressive, melancholy, passive, stupid, shy, serious, Specifically, stupid, moody, monotonous, happy, sad, angry, mentally gay, friendly, sociable, isolated, suppressed, alienated, satirical, tenacious, tameable, and finally boring anyway
Although I have called aweonado, bastard, criminal , wonderful, intelligent, great, maricon, man, damn, bad, ugly, ugly, lazy, lazy, best friend, drogaticto, alcoholic, spear, pessimistic, Culiao, huacho Culiao, sick, crazy, cute, rich, domestic, pendejo boy flaite, disgusting, comoelpico, useless, crap, restless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment